Another iPad was introduced this week - the iPad Pro. It isn’t, however, just another iPad as this is said to have the biggest changes ever and will push the functionality of these devices farther than ever before.

This model has a 11-inch and 12.9-inch Liquid Retina displays to the edges of iPad Pro. It also has an “A12X Bionic chip with next-generation Neural Engine in iPad Pro”, which outperforms most PC laptops. It offers a new “USB-C connector, Gigabit-class LTE, and up to 1TB of storage to enable powerful new mobile workflows”.

Remember how you had to charge the Apple Pencil with the charging cord and you sometimes weren’t sure whether it was charging or not? Well, the second-generation Apple Pencil attaches to the iPad Pro magnetically and charges wirelessly while doing so. Now, you can also tap with the pencil more easily than before thanks to a new touch sensor built into it. There is also a new Smart Keyboard Folio with a streamlined design that’s adjustable for increased versatility.

“The new iPad Pro is a huge step forward for powerful, creative, mobile computing… There has never been a mobile device anything like the new iPad Pro; it has a gorgeous edge-to-edge Liquid Retina display that curves into the corners… and more, all packed into a thinner device that has all-day battery life and is 25 percent smaller in volume.”

The new Liquid Retina display in iPad Pro is made of precision-milled glass, advanced pixel masking, new backlight design and sub-pixel antialiasing. This makes it the brightest and most color accurate iPad display, with wide color support, True Tone and anti-reflective coating for a natural, accurate viewing experience.

Face ID, which is thought to be the “most secure facial authentication system in any tablet or computer”, has been installed in the new iPad Pro for the first first time. It is designed to work in any orientation, no matter if you are sitting or standing while using the iPad. This is because it takes advantage of the TrueDepth camera system to accurately map and recognize the face. It also can be used for Apple Pay, to gain access to secure apps and enable Animoji and Memoji.

The iPad Pro, Apple Pencil and Smart Keyboard Folio are available to order starting from the 30th of October and are set to hit the stores from Wednesday, November 7th.