Imperial’s Business School has teamed up with the Forté Foundation to introduce several women-only scholarships worth £22,500 for its Masters of Business Administration (MBA) programme.

However, this scholarship will only cover just over half of the whopping £45,000 fee Imperial charge for its full time course.

Women chosen to be “Forté Fellows” would also get access to the foundation’s women in leadership conference, as well multiple opportunities to network with employers and other fellows around the world.

This scholarship collaboration between the Business School and the Forté Foundation is part of Imperial’s new sponsorship arrangement with the non-profit.

All women applying to the MBA programme will be considered for the scholarship. Imperial say they’re looking for candidates with commitment to Forté’s mission of launching women into positions of leadership, as well as a strong academic record and a “demonstrable track record of leadership in in your field”.

The female:male ratio on Imperial’s full-time MBA programme is 45:55.

This new scholarship adds to the five currently available to business school students, including the Imperial Women’s Scholarship, which offers £15,000 to female students whose applications are particularly strong. Ex-Imperials students get a cheeky 20% off an MBA too, in what the college liberally describes as an “Imperial loyalty bursary”.

In 2015, the Business School had 1446 students enrolled on its courses, and its full-time MBA was ranked 4th in the country by the Financial Times this year.