Finishing top of the league with a goal difference of 199, the undefeated Imperial Ladies Lacrosse 1st team are having a phenomenal season.

This is the first time that we have won the league undefeated.

Our season finished with a 22-2 victory over Royal Holloway in an intense and aggressive match. Highlights from the season include smashing UCL, our biggest rivals, 24-2 and our incredible Fresher, Arianna Guppy, receiving Dick of the Day for every single match.

Our success this year stems from the dedication of the squad to an increased number of training sessions, an amazing new cohort of Freshers who add a new attacking element to a historically defensive team, and the most amazing support from the club as a whole, especially from our president David Reed who has led many excursions deep into the bin.

Final year, Ahranee Canden, has been unshakeable this season in goal, only letting in 23 goals in the league. She is an amazing asset to the team and will be sorely missed next season.

Vice Captain Georgie Carson has been an incredible force in the mid-field play and has lead dynamic attacking plays, converting scores of opportunities.

However, the season is not over yet and with the team vying for promotion to the Premiership training never ends. Promotion to the premiership would be a first for Lacrosse, and any new recruits to Med and Nicky’s Fan Club would be gratefully received.