You can take the Sex Survey here.

It’s time to tell us what floats your boat within the safe unjudging walls of the FELIX Sex Survey.

And don’t worry, it’s totally anonymous. You do have to use your college username and password to log in, but that’s just for authentication – we just need to make sure you go to Imperial. We don’t save your username with your data, so no one can identify you. You leave your identity at the door, so feel free to answer as truthfully as possible and if you don’t want to answer any of the questions, there’s always a ‘Don’t wish to say’ option.

We’re trying to get some decent data on you lot so have a go and pass it on. It’s a fun five minutes of procrastination, totally mobile friendly, and subtly designed so you can get away with doing it the library cafe queue.

We’ll collate all your info at the end and will be releasing a bumper sex-ed(ition) of FELIX next term.

In the meantime, to get you in the mood, we’re releasing a tonne of sex and relationship themed content over the next few weeks. You can find it in this issue on page eight.

Hear at FELIX, we love a good sex story. You once gave head in a shopping trolley? Great. You’re taking your first steps into banging as a trans person? Fantastic. You had sex in the maze of tunnels that run beneath our university? Tell us more!

If you fancy contributing, anonymously if need be, pop us an email at [email protected].

You can take the survey now at felixonline.co.uk/go/sexsurvey.