It’s that time of year again. You’re exhausted, because you were up way too late watching the new season of House of Cards or the latest Better Call Saul; stressed, because if you were up so late you should have been finishing your coursework; and spammed to bursting point because suddenly everybody wants to be the Union president.

Also at this exhausting, stressful, spammy time of year is the London Ice Varsity!

What better way to break from the above than to relax rink-side with a cool beer (non-alcoholic beverages are available, drink responsibly etc.) and watch your Imperial Devils fight their way to victory over the Yetis of Gower St?

The annual fixture between UCL and Imperial is one of utter rivalry. Devils put the Yetis in their place in the inaugural contest of 2013. Yetis fought back skew-tooth and yellow-nail in 2014, but in the end couldn’t hold on as the game went 4-4 through overtime to a three-round shootout; culminating in a shot top-shelf into the Yeti net, and a lunging poke check from Devils’ netminder for a 5-4 win. The undefeated reign came to an end last year, though, in another close game that swung to the Yetis’ favour in the third period.

Join us on the evening of Friday 18th March for the fourth London Ice Varsity – and support the Imperial Devils in recovering the title from UCL!

Tickets are available on the Union website: http://j.mp/LondonIceVarsity.

What’s more, we’ve also negotiated an awesome deal for all Imperial students at Queens Ice & Bowl (just North of Hyde Park, by Queensway station) – any weekday you can bag over 40% off skating, at just £6! If you prefer, you can bowl for £6 too, or on a Tuesday grab a pint, or a glass of wine for just £2.50! All you need to do is take along you College ID card. See you there!