Do you have an idea that could change the world, or that could even become a career itself? Imperial’s Create Lab is once again hosting its Venture Catalyst Challenge – a competition that gives it participants the chance of winning £10,000, one-to-one mentoring from industry experts, evening masterclasses, and free space to help bring your idea to reality.

The competition itself takes place over six weeks. The one-to-one mentorship sessions will include time with Michael Rolph (co-founder of Yoyo) and Tak Lo (Director of Techstars). Culminating in a showcase to 400 investors and venture capitalists, and guaranteed winnings of £10,000, there’s plenty of financial incentive for budding inventers. If that’s still not enough, entrants will continue to have access to development space and support from the Create Lab Team even after the competition ends.

The competition is open to anyone – including undergraduates, postgraduates, alumni, or members of the public. Applicants need to complete the online application before Monday 26th January. For more details and to apply, visit http://imperialcreatelab.com/vcc2015/

Imperial Create Lab is a pre-accelerator that aims to equip students with innovation skills and support them in making their ideas into a viable product or career path. Offering regular sessions, Create Lab is supported by Imperial Innovations, a UK leading technology investor, and in the last two years has already supported over 3000 students with their products and helped them source over £2.8 million.