If you want to read about episode 1, here is the link: Episode 1: Yannick’s tale

I woke up to find myself cold and thirsty on beach in Chernarus. All I had on me was the clothes I was wearing and a flashlight. Time to survive the Zombie apocalypse. I had no clue at all where I was, all I knew was that my stomach was grumbling, my throat was parched and without any sort of nourishment I would not survive till the next day. I pushed myself up from the grass I was sitting on, and gazed at my surroundings. In the distance I saw an industrial complex, and although I had not much hope that I would find anything of use there, I made my way over there. However as I approached, I saw an axe-wielding man trying to kill an empty handed guy facing off. Since I was weak I decide to sit this one out. This was a prudent choice, as it seemed that the axe-wielder was not very friendly and consequently bashed the other guys face. As I waited for axe-man to loot the body and clear out, I hoped that there would still be something for me to find once the body had been stripped clean. I waited about for about 20 minutes, my stomach occasionally growling. It felt like the longest wait of my life Then when I felt like it was safe time to come out, I did. At this point I was aware, that if I didn’t find anything to eat or drink, I would die. I was feeling weak, and falling in and out of consciousness. I crawled towards the body, praying for mercy. As I opened up his backpack my eyes fell upon the two most beautiful things I had ever seen. A bag of rice and a half-full water bottle nestled sweetly inside. I ate half the bag, and drank the entire bottle of water. The world around me looked so much brighter. Now I had a chance at surviving. Time to go, I strapped the dead man’s backpack on and strode in to the sunset.