I woke up to find myself cold and thirsty on beach in chernarus. All I had on me was a the clothes I was wearing and a flashlight. Time to survive the Zombie apocalypse. I saw immediately a town sign which said Камышово which, I knew from my limited Russian, was Kamyshovo. However my knowledge of my location did not help that much, and therefore in dire of need of water I decided to loot the nearby abandoned houses. As I made my way through the wreckage a glint on the floor caught my eye. A compass! Now I could actually get somewhere. My tired and thirsty mind vaguely remembered that due west of my position there was the big town Electro, where I new that there were several supermarkets which must have some kind of food and drink.

It was time to venture out onto the road. I kept a low profile, avoiding the lone zombie who stalked the countryside. Soon I arrived at the outskirts of the town. Thinking it may be prudent to check the surrounding houses before I dived into a potentially fatal situation, I clambered through a window to see if I could find anything. As I scavenged through the houses I came upon a closed door. Not thinking anything of it, I entered,scanning the floor for loot. As I looked around, my eyes fell upon a two pairs of shoes. I looked up in surprise and saw two helmeted guys looking at me in surprise, pointing their rusty M4s at my face. Before I could even utter an “oh”, they opened fire on me. As I lay on the floor bleeding to death, I felt them rustling through my clothes looking for anything to steal. Couldn’t even wait for me to die couldn’t they?