Super Mario 3D World

As a massive fan of Super Mario 3D land for the 3DS and of all other 3D Mario games I have been super excited about Super Mario 3D world. A game which combines all the fun of 3D Mario but in stunning HD and, for the first time, multiplayer. Super Mario 3D world for the Wii U lets you play up to 4 people multiplayer with Mario, Luigi, Toad, and Princess Peach (and her umbrella) as playable characters. I for one am super excited to play as Princess Peach. A great Present for any holiday season.

Pikmin 3

I missed this title when it came out earlier this year and Christmas is a good time to pick it up. Offering the same fun as Pikmin 1 and 2 all those years ago but in HD and with the added functionality of the Wii U gamepad this is a game to get excited about! Whether you have played the previous games in the series or not I think this game has a lot to offer and I hope that it delivers. It will be interesting to see how my experiences of Captain Olimar and his Pikmin differs now that I am older.

#### Batman Arkham Origins

The combat system in the earlier games has ensured that this game has a special place in my heart. After honing my skills in Batman Arkham Asylum and perfecting my style in Arkham City I am definitely ready for the next title in this series. More story, more challenges, more Batman lore. This is a great success in super hero games. I love Batman , DC comics and these games are awesome! Taking all in consideration I may even buy this game regardless of how much money I have!

Assissins Creed Black Flag

I am hoping that this game is like the 4th Pirates of the Caribbean movie and so it will make me excited about this franchise again. After loving the first game and then experiencing the magic that is Assassins Creed 2 I felt let down by the rest of the series. I wish that this game brings the series back to the excitement I had when playing 2. I want more days spent jumping over rooftops and finding hidden feathers. I’ll have to wait and see if this game offers more than just Pirates.

PS4

If I were to get another console this is what I’d go with. After missing out on the Playstation 3 maybe it’s time to get back in on their list of exclusives. The store should be offering the PS3 games I missed out on plus indie games and other goodies. Playstation Plus is also the next best thing to free online multiplayer. In addition to my Wii U and computer the PS4 would open up some interesting new gaming options. It would also function as a great media center with Twitch, Netflix and a blu-ray player.