For those who loved the original Kingdom Rush are really in for a treat with the new Kingdom Rush Frontiers available on android, apple, and now Armorgames. This game employs the same incredibly polished Tower Defence gameplay, artstyle, and presentation as its prequel with new elements that enhance the gameplay. Frontiers makes some changes in the deeper elements of the gameplay. The enemies are a lot more varied and some of the enemy bosses can pave their own paths through the map forcing you to completely rethink the course of strategy defence. The four basic tower defences still remain the same as in the prequel but the tower upgrades have been completely revamped with some really cool towers that can for example raise undead minions from enemy corpses and use totems to dispel enemy magic all to allow for a more varied strategy. But it’s the really subtle additions that leave the prints of an artist. The background environment for almost every map is interactive so you can find yourself poking camels in the desert and explode them if you poke them enough. There are side-missions and achievements in the game that relate to the environment interactions such as helping Indiana Jones escape a temple in a jungle. Sometimes the creatures that live on the map can aide you in battle. Frontiers retains the much loved Heroes addition from the prequel but with a wider range of Heroes to aid you in battle. Unfortunately, many of the heroes are only available upon purchasing them with real money however the game can be completed fine without purchasing additional heroes. Hero upgrades are more refined than the prequel. The longer the Hero battles, the more he or she upgrades until the next level is reached. Higher levels correspond to increased attack power as well as other bonus upgrades specific to the hero. Kingdom Rush Frontiers was released on the 26th September 2013 and can be bought for under £3.00 on iTunes and Apple store.