Black Bean, Courgette, & Olive Tacos served with Garlic-Lemon Yogurt – makes 8 tacos

1tsp olive oil 1 courgette, diced small 2 jalapenos, seeded & sliced thinly ¼ tsp salt 2 cloves garlic, minced 13 cup pitted kalamata olives, chopped ½ tsp ground cumin ½ tsp ground coriander 1 6-ounce can salsa verde 1 16pound can black beans, brained and rinsed ½ cup finely chopped spring onions 8 6inch corn tortillas 1 cup unsweetened plain soy yogurt 2-3 cloves garlic Zest of half a lemon Juice of 1 lemon ½ teaspoon light agave nectar

For the tacos: Sauté courgette, jalapeno with the salt for 7mins (until the courgette is lightly browned Add garlic, cumin, coriander, and sauté for 2mins. Add salsa verde, olives, and black beans. Cook for 5mins. For the garlic-lemon yogurt: Grate the garlic and lemon zest into the yogurt. Then squeeze in the lemon juice and add the agave. Mix well with a fork and season to taste. Layer bean mix, yogurt, and spring onions in the tacos for a tasty vegan meal.

A Good Meaty Meal After Our Vegan Month: Roast Lamb Leg with Apricot and Thyme

Serves 8 Leg of lamb on the bone 6 dried apricots slices into thirds Sprigs of fresh thyme Olive oil 1tbsp apricot jam Gravy: 4tbsp flour 570ml stock 1tbsp white wine ½ tsp soy sauce Pinch of dried thyme 2tbsp apricot jam

Preheat oven 220°C/425°C. Calculate baking time: allow 20mins per 420g, plus an extra 20mins. Stab the meat with a small knife, pushing the apricot pieces and thyme into the holes. Coat in oil, sprinkle with salt and bake. Turn the oven down to 180°C/350°C after 20mins. 30mins before the end of cooking time coat lamb in apricot jam (when cooked leave the meat to rest covered in foil for 15mins before carving). Use the juices from the roasting tray to make the gravy: Spoon off the fat from the surface, then use a scraper and a little stock to dissolve away some of the meat stuck to the tray. Add flour to the saucepan, pouring in enough juices to make a roux. Add the rest of the juices and stock, season and whisk. Add the white wine, soy sauce and thyme, bringing it to the boil and simmer for a few minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the apricot jam and taste before serving. Serve with roast potatoes and green vegetables.